000 Admin
000 Admin

Nome: Alessandro

Messaggio gio 30 mag, 2013 2:17 pm     

Nuovo contest del portale Wamp.
Notare il best of show...

http://www.wampforum.com/VB4/showthread.php?t=15637

Cita:
As you may know Wamp is THE home of painting contests putting on more than anyone else and attracting the biggest companies in the industry to our fold. Indeed contest places are hard to come by and such is the quality of our line up we don't often get new sponsors.

Well this time we have and boy have they come up with the goods!!

It's my great pleasure to announce Infamy Miniatures as the latest to sponsor a contest and its a cracker!

Infamy are a pretty new company but produce some fantastic steampunk inspired miniatures and they had a strong showing in the Wamp awards 2012.
If you haven't heard of them then you need to check them out at www.infamyminiatures.com

(Or you can find them in the Wampstore)

The sculpting and casting on these are fantastic but if that isn't enough to tempt you into grabbing one (and it should!) then maybe the prizes will.

Prizes

Entering
Ok well just for entering Infamy will give you £8 CREDIT at their store for your troubles. You will also get membership to the Infamy Insider forum (You'll get to pictures of upcoming releases before anyone else). Now if that wasn't enough everybody entry will receive a raffle ticket so, the more you participate the more chances you have. Think of it like a messed up Hunger Games… wait… like a less messed up Hunger Games! The winner of this draw will receive a copy of EVERY INFAMY MINIATURE RELEASED FOR A YEAR!

and that folks is just for entering, wait until you see what else we have!

32mm Single Miniature
The winner of this category will receive £30 INFAMY STORE CREDIT and the FIRST EVER HENRIETTA JEKYLL PRODUCTION CAST WITH NUMBERED CARD 001/260

Runner up will receive £20 INFAMY STORE CREDIT

Open
The winner of this category will receive £30 INFAMY STORE CREDIT and the FIRST EVER DOCTOR JOHN WATSON PRODUCTION CAST WITH NUMBERED CARD 001/260

Runner up will receive £20 INFAMY STORE CREDIT

Best In Show
(Are you ready for this?!!)
The winner of Best In Show will receive a copy of EVERY INFAMY MINIATURE RELEASED.....

FOREVER!

Yes do not adjust your set! Every miniature Infamy Miniatures ever make you will get sent to you FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE (Or Infamy's which ever is shorter!!)

Just take a minute to think about this. I mean we have had some fantastic prizes in the past but free minis for life, how awesome is that!!

Deadline

Deadline for entries is: Sunday 25th August 2013 4pm GMT
Supporters deadline is: 30th August 2013 4pm GMT (for details on becoming a supporter click the supporters link at the top of the site)

Rules

You must be a Wamp Member to participate. Membership is free and you may register here.
You may enter as many times as you like but each entry may only submit one photograph so if you need more angles it MUST be a montage.
Images must be no larger than 1000 pixels wide by 4000 pixels high. (It is your responsibility to check this).
Any additional photographs of that entry will be removed.
All entries must be new work. (New work is defined as any entry not previously displayed online in a completed state (You MAY enter pieces which have been shown as a Work In Progress (WIP)).
You give Wamp (including Portal Magazine) and Infamy Miniatures permission to use your pictures for publicity (but you do retain ownership).
You may post pictures of WIP or final shots both here and elsewhere.
Infamy Miniatures models must make up the majority of your entry, but parts from other companies’ models are allowed to be used in conversions and basing. Please don’t include complete models from other companies if you make a diorama or duel.
Voting will be conducted by the Wamp members for 32mm single miniature and Open categories and Infamy Miniatures will judge Best of The Best.
Submissions must be posted to the Contest Gallery You must make sure you select the correct contest option in the contest select box either during upload (if using the basic uploader) or via edit pictures after upload
Credit is eligible at http://www.infamyminiatures.com/shop/
All Infamy Miniatures products are eligible.

Purchasing Infamy Miniatures
While we encourage you to support Infamy Miniatures direct (http://www.infamyminiatures.com) we stock their products in the Wampstore. If you would like us to order in something specific for you then please send me a pm with the products you want as soon as possible.

Categories

32mm Single Miniature(Voted for by Wamp members)

Human sized Infamy model mounted on a base or plinth up to 50mm wide.

Includes: Henrietta Jekyll, Sherlock Holmes, Doctor John Watson and Talullah Belle. There are upcoming releases on the way soon – Peter, Edwina Hyde and The Toad.
Open (Voted for by Wamp members)

All monstrous Infamy models as well as larger scale stuff. This is also the category for dioramas and duels.
Includes: Frank Hyde, Chee-Chee, 54mm and 90mm Talullah Belle. 54mm and 90mm Peter will be released soon.
Best of the Best (Voted for by James from Infamy)

Awarded to the most exciting painter in the competition rather than a single entry. It could be for one truly amazing single miniature, but someone who submits various high quality entries will be in with a great chance too, for their complete portfolio.

James says: “I’ll obviously be looking for wonderful painting and detail, but I love seeing a range of work that shows different skills and ideas. If your entries are imaginative and truly capture the dark, twisted, messed up steampunk world of Infamy then you’ll make me smile.”

Phew! I think I need a lie down!!

Profilo  

Sei qui: Home Forum News modellistiche Eventi e reportages